You have a system that you use on a regular basis. Every time that you use the system you are entering the same keystrokes repetitively, sometimes with different data from a database or spreadsheet. The system might be payments on an internet banking system or transferring data into a mainframe from your PC.
The NettMore Form Filling tool allows you to define a series of keystrokes (like a macro) and send these keystrokes to a particular window or application on your machine. If you are entering data from a datasource then you can create a connection to the database and define a SQL command to update the data when the keys have been sent. You can try <a href="http://www.nettmore.co.uk/NMFormFiller/Publish.htm" target="_blank">the NettMore Form Filling Tool</a> for free by downloading the app from here.
- Work out what you want to send to the app, and type it in to the app
- Repeats exactly what you type
- can access data using a udl string
- easy to use interface to setup tasks
- Fits many repetitive tasks
- Flexible enough to include data
- Info stored in settings for enxt time
- Settings automatically locked so that they are not accidentally altered
- Saves having a person typing data in
- saves the sanity of the person typeing the data
- Repeats what you tell it to 100% accurately