You use SalesForce.com as a CRM system but want leads from your website and any other source added automatically.
The leads entered on the website are stored in a temporary database and transferred into SalesForce using the web services provided. Tasks are added to sales force according to the route they entered the website and information or action they have requested. Any system can add data to the database and have it transferred into the SalesForce system.
- Sales force users only have to access one system to see all the leads.
- No duplication
- One set of training.
- Leads are processed and categorised automatically.
- One set of training for users.
- Reporting on leads from one source rather than many
- No duplication of typing as it is an automatic process.
- Good CRM improves the bottom line.
- Ability to respond quickly to leads.