You need to migrate all you data from SalesForce to Microsoft CRM 4 - mapping both standard and custom objects / entities to the destination CRM system
NettMore has created the <a href="http://www.CRMMigrate.com" target="_blank">CRMMigrate Migration tool</a> to facilitate the migration of data from SalesForce to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4. Data can be extracted from SalesForce using either the CSV data dump or the SalesForce API. With the data in a local SQL server database the tool allows you to map the data - including custom entities/objects and attributes/fields. <br/> <br/>The tool is distributed by <a href="http://www.qgate.co.uk" target="_blank">QGate Software</a> who have a wealth of CRM experience and can offer packages from "just the tool" to a "complete migration service".<br/> <br/>The tool can be used in demo mode - no licence required - just extract yor data and import it straight into Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4 as a sales aid for selling CRM against Salesforce.<br/> <br/>For more information, visit the CRMMigrate website where you can find: <ul> <li><a href="http://www.crmmigrate.com/about.aspx" target="_blank">More information about the tool</a></li> <li><a href="http://www.crmmigrate.com/partners.aspx" target="_blank">Information for CRM Partners on the tool</a></li> <li><a href="http://www.crmmigrate.com/demo.aspx" target="_blank">The Demonstration CRM Migration tool</a></li> </ul>
- Simple extract process
- all data stored in SQL Server database
- CSV Files generated for easy import into Microsoft CRM 4
- Step by step instructions provided
- Use skilled personnel to implement CRM, not struggle with SalesForce and data migration.
- Demonstrate CRM with their data in it.
- No programming costs associated with Salesforce interfaces.
- Completely predictable cost for data migration.
- Proof of concept available at no cost.